Sunday 15 December 2013

All I want for Christmas is you!

It's been a bit of a year this one with books out, babies being born and more books in the air. All of that has left me very thankful. To you, my readers, to my family and friends and especially my new wee boy.

So this Christmas, all I want is more of the same really. The love story that has been my entry into romance writing. The true love that snuck up on me and has left me a happily married woman. And the love of my beautiful little boys. Thanks to everyone who has helped make that happen. And I hope that you get a delicious burst of true love, in what ever form that may take, this Christmas.

Happy holidays and happy reading!
x Michele
(Image thanks to hdwallpapersinn.com )




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. It lets me know I'm not all alone out here in the blogesphere!
xMichele