Tuesday 2 July 2013

Cover Lovin


They're here! And aint they lovely? See if you can find The Boss and her Billionaire in the mix and let me know what you think?

Indulgence has changed all their covers for a fresh new look!
Classic romance with a fresh new twist.
Indulgence brings together classic romance, new and fresh voices, those alpha heroes we all love, and are simply great category romance reads. Short contemporary romances, these babies are new, fresh, edgy, light, and whimsical and always have a happily ever after. Emotionally and physically satisfying. Sure, Brazen may be the naughty little sister of Indulgence, but where do you think Brazen learned everything?

So, let me know. What do you think of the new look?

x Michele



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. It lets me know I'm not all alone out here in the blogesphere!
xMichele