Sunday 23 June 2013

Girlfriends are a girls best friend

Whether they're for a reason, a season or a lifetime, girlfriends rock. Just sayin.
I've had a couple of mad weeks with technology dissolving around me - external hard drives, laptops, my brain ;-) but happily I've had a group of fabo ladies cheering me on.
In fact they've gone above and beyond for me and I've been blown away by how awesome it is to be surrounded by such powerful, smart and generous women.  My CP managed to critique a book I was working on while she was in hospital and another writer lent me her own laptop so I could crack a deadline.
So I really just wanted to take a little moment to say thanks universe, for granting me such sweet lady friends. People who will put a hand round the shoulder and reassure you that it's all going to work out just fine.
And now that I'm all computered back up, have notes on how to get my heroine to get over her too sweet self and I've handed in those line edits? It's back on baby.
I hope you have some great friends in your life too and I'd love to hear about some of the ways they go above and beyond to make the world a little better for you. Nothing like being able to share the love is there!
Thanks for stopping by.
x Michele

1 comment:

  1. Aaawww. Girlfriends rock, and you also rock at writing awesome girlfriends who end up having their own book. Because they deserve one! I'm happy I could help, am a confirmed fan of your lovely tales! :) Mwah!! Big hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. It lets me know I'm not all alone out here in the blogesphere!
xMichele