Monday 30 July 2012

Pass the posting


  I hope you've been enjoying the Olympics. Or at least the best view the world's male swim teams have to offer...

This week I'm getting out and about a bit. Because I'm all the way downunder and international date lines do my head in, I thought I'd let you know where I'm going in advance. Hope that makes it easier and you enjoy popping over to various (fab) sites.


I'll be posting on The Naked Hero on the 31st of July doing my usual Luna Goddess spot,
With Jackie Ashenden on the 1st of August,
With Cassandre Dayne on the 2nd of August,
And back over at the Indulgence blog on the 2nd of August too.

There are a bunch of blogs I'll pop up on after that and I'll let you know where they all are!
Thanks.
xMichele

 Image: FreeDigitalPhotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate you taking the time to comment. It lets me know I'm not all alone out here in the blogesphere!
xMichele